- Supported Features
- Configuration Steps
This guide is intended for manual setup of Single Sign On with Okta. Limble only supports SP Workflows on Okta - users navigate to app.limblecmms.com to authenticate.
- Okta account with configured users.
- Limble CMMS account with a Business Plus plan or higher.
- Recommend Okta directory usernames are emails for a better experience. If usernames aren’t emails there is a much higher likelihood of username conflicts with other customers.
Step 1: Login Limble CMMS and go to “Manage SSO” under “Advanced Settings”
Step 2: Select Okta as your SSO Provider and put in your Okta domain name.
Step 3: Open a new tab/window on your browser and login to your Okta Account
- Log into Okta with a super admin account.
Step 4: Add LimbleCMMS as an application in your Okta Account
Step 5: Copy the ClientID and ClientSecret into Limble
Step 6: Click Enable SSO
Step 7: If Manually Provisioning (Not SCIM): Configure Users
- Add users to the Okta LimbleCMMS application.
- IMPORTANT: Usernames in Limble must match their Okta usernames. If you enable SSO without Limble usernames matching the Okta username, the user may be unable to log into Limble. After their first login, their username can be changed.
Enable SSO for a user by either:
- Adding a new User w/ SSO enabled.
- Updating an old user in the "Users" tab.
*Enabling SSO for users will prevent them from being able to login the standard way; they will be forced to use SSO.
*The super user will be able to use the forget password prompt to login normally if needed.
After completing this guide successfully, any users who have SSO enabled will receive a welcome email with instructions for logging in with SSO.
Known Issues / Troubleshooting
- There are currently no known issues