Step 1: Add LimbleSCIM as a Non-gallery Application
- Sign into Azure
- Go to “Enterprise applications”
- Click “Add Application” and “Non-gallery Application”
** Limble is in the process of adding SCIM to our gallery application, but Azure has a backlog to certify SCIM. Once that process is complete this will be simpler. In the meantime we need to set up the SCIM application manually.
- Name the Application. Suggested: “LimbleSCIM”
Step 2: Add support for Automatic Provisioning
- In Limble: Go to “Manage SSO”, generate and copy the SCIM Token
- In Azure: In the LimbleSCIM application you just created go to “Provisioning” and click “Get Started.”
- Fill out the form.
a) Mode: Automatic
b) Tenet URL: https://us-scim.limblecmms.com/scim/v2/
c) Secret Token: paste in the token copied from Limble
d) Notifications: add email and if you’d like to be notified if Azure notices a problem (recommended)
- Click “Test Connection”
- After confirmation of everything being set up correctly, click “Save” at the top left corner.
Step 3: Add groups to Limble
- Click “Users and groups” then add the groups with included users you’d like to provision in Limble. We suggests groups can be named “location-role” ex: boston-technicians or factory1-managers or general-managers this makes it easier to sync with Limble.
- Add users to Limble groups if not already added.
Step 4: Start Provisioning
- Under “Provisioning” click “Start provisioning” this will tell Azure to begin provisioning immediately.
NOTE: Normally Azure will tell Limble about changes every 40 minutes or so.
- You should see “Initial cycle completed."
Step 5: Assign SSO Groups Limble Roles and Locations
- In Limble go to “Manage SSO”
- Once your groups are provisioned you will see a list of your groups and users.
- Click the “+” and add Limble Roles and Locations for each of the groups.
- Your users will inherit these permissions in Limble as well as any users added later to those groups in Azure.
Limble doesn’t support individual users, users need to be part of at least one group where Limble permissions can be assigned.