A browser cache temporarily stores your most recent web pages. This helps reduce lag as you bounce between web pages.
Clearing your browser cache will prevent you from using old web pages. At times, you may need to clear your Cache to help Limble function better.
Note: You can also go online to find these same instructions
Table of contents
If you are using Chrome for Windows, click "Ctrl + H". This will pull up your Chrome History. Under your Chrome history, click "Clear Browsing Data".
In the pop-up window, click the drop-down menu for "Time range" and select "Last 7 days". Then click "Clear data".
- Select the Menu button which looks like three horizontal lines in the top right corner of the Firefox window.
2. In the menu which just appeared, find the Library menu item and click it.
3. The interface now shows the contents of the Library menu; select History.
4. You'll now see the contents of Firefox's browsing history, showing all the sites that you've visited since the last time you cleared your cache.Select “Clear Recent History....” at the top of the History menu.
5. For all the various types of history and cache data you want to clear, simply make sure the corresponding checkbox has a tick in it - toggle the tick marks by clicking on them or the label.
6. Once you've selected what you'd like to clear from your internet history, click the Clear Now button.
- Select the "Safari" menu at the top left of your screen.
2. Now select “Clear History…”
3. When you click Clear History your cookies, browser cache and browser history will be deleted for the specified time range. Once you have decided how much you want to delete, click the Clear History button.
- In the top right-hand corner of your Edge browser's window, you will see a small button with 3 dots in it. This is the "Settings and more" button.
2. Select “Settings” at the bottom of the pop-up menu.
3. In the large menu which just appeared, there will be a section called Clear browsing data. Click on the button labeled “Choose what to clear”.
4. You will be presented with a large list of checkboxes for various things that can be deleted from Edge. Uncheck anything you don't want to delete.
5. Once you have made your selections, click the “Clear button”.